Car owners sound off on autonomous vehicles, letting you know what they want before their next car purchase
Carmakers are investing hugely to build semi-autonomous and fully self-driving vehicles. They need to gain acceptance and interest -- to literally drive customers to the showroom. Autonomous offers game-changing stakes to capture early adopters from competitors and potentially shift large chunks of market share.
This study's large large sample size (14,000 respondents) allows clients to measure awareness, interest, and acceptance as well as to gain an overall perspective of not only what customers want out of this technology, but also their biggest concerns. More so, because all respondents are screened to have purchased a new vehicle within the last four years, this study provides analysis based on brand and type of vehicle. Many of these same consumers will be back in the market at the time the first fully autonomous vehicles are projected to be ready for public sale. These buyers will become the target market!
Find out why having the best auto customer data in the world enables MaritzCX to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive look at customer perceptions about this new technology.
• Efficient, representative sample selection across 24 different MaritzCX automotive segments
• Respondents have purchased a new vehicle between 2012-2014 with specific vehicle model/brand identified.
• We sampled across the entire US auto industry based on overall US sales proportions in the following segments:
Premium Small Car
Premium Mid Car
Premium Large Car
Premium Sport Car
Full-Size Cargo Van
Premium Small SUV
Premium Mid SUV
Premium Large SUV
Small Pick Up
Full-Size Light Duty Pick Up
Full-Size Heavy Duty Pick Up
Respondents screened to have purchased a new vehicle within the last four years. The type, make, and model of vehicles are collected to allow analysis by specific vehicle segments and brands.
Efficient, representative sample selection across the following MaritzCX automotive segments:
- Compact Car
- Small Car
- Mid Car
- Premium Small Car
- Premium Mid Car
- Premium Large Car
- Premium Sport Car
- Compact Van
- Full-Size Van
- Full-Size Cargo Van
- Small SUV
- Mid SUV
- Large SUV
- Premium Small SUV
- Premium Mid SUV
- Premium Large SUV
- Small Pick Up
- Full-Size Light Duty Pick Up
- Full-Size Heavy Duty Pick Up
- Summary set of tabs that includes each question
- PowerPoint deck that reviews entire study and draws out key distinctions between groups (e.g., luxury/non-luxury, car/truck buyers)-
- Full data set to allow for custom analysis
MaritzCX is also available for custom analysis (quoted separately)
By combining proven research services with a powerful software engine, MaritzCX makes it possible to:
- Accelerate the process of gathering, analyzing, distributing, and acting on crucial information from months to minutes.
- Anticipate and influence the trends and triggers that keep customers happy and loyal over the lifetime of a relationship.
- Make research personal with tools, processes, and technology that allow you to treat and serve thousands (or millions) of customers as individuals.
- Deliver the right information to the right people, so everyone in your organization can gain instant insights and take appropriate actions–from front-line employees to executive management.
- Weave research intelligence into your operational DNA, so you can convert customer feedback directly into meaningful competitive advantage and better business outcomes.