To provide, for the first time ever, a year-round tracker of kids’ (ages 5-11) holiday wishlists. Consisting of 8 waves of data from Fall 2017 through Spring 2018, The Kringle Report will cover hundreds of toy and youth entertainment items on kids’ wishlists, letting marketers and retailers know what's hot and what's next. To view a preview video, please click: https://tinyurl.com/y9t73m5k
Each year as fall approaches, toy and game companies make bets as to what will top kids’ wishlists, often with only intuition and retailer reaction to guide them. The Kringle Report offers an insider’s look at kids’ holiday wishlists, starting in September, and tracking them all the way up to and beyond the big day.
Here are 7 reasons why you need The Kringle Report (available in boys and girls editions):
• Spot the next big trend as early as possible, so you can act on it
• Adjust media spend based on what's really hot with kids
• Minimize excessive markdowns by moving quickly in Q4
• Create ad claims for items that rank high on kids' wish lists
• Gauge the future of key licensed properties
• Monitor demand for competitive products before those sales even occur
• Rest assured with additional intelligence, having no fear of missing out!
This game-changing study will also capture and track awareness and purchase intent of top-promoted items. Providing insight far beyond what currently exists and into what kids dream about, The Kringle Report will also reveal what licenses kids want in products (regardless of whether those products actually exist).
Be one of the first three co-funders and we'll include aided awareness and purchase interest in any four products of your choosing.
For greater detail, including timing: www.thekringlereport.com
To view a preview video: https://tinyurl.com/y9t73m5k
N=300 boys and up to 1,500 wishlist item responses per wave (2,400 boys and up to 12,000 wishlist responses in total), ages 5-11, equally divided by age per wave.
Reported on a per-wave basis, tracked over time, with weighted, cumulative and moving average measures. N=300 boys and up to 1,500 wishlist item responses per wave (2,400 boys and up to 12,000 wish list responses in total), ages 5-11, equally divided by age per wave.
Reported on a per-wave basis, tracked over time, with weighted, cumulative and moving-average measures.
Asked of Boys:
- 5 toys and games you most want for Christmas (asked unaided and coded and reported at the brand and SKU level).
- Awareness of select products custom-requested by co-funders (asked on an aided basis including name and visual image).
- Interest in these products (as measured by liking).
- TV show, video, or movie would want a toy or game from if it were available (asked on an unaided basis and coded at the licensed property level).
Asked of Mom:
- Number of times child has asked for each item on his/her wishlist.
For detail on statistical testing, please see: https://www.thekringlereport.com/statistical-significance
Purpose is to measure exactly what toys and youth entertainment products children want for Christmas as described by children themselves.
For more detail, please see: https://www.thekringlereport.com/faq
Data will be reported by two and three age breaks: 5-7 vs. 8-11 and/or 5-6 vs. 7-8 vs. 9-11
Multiple, carefully controlled online panels per wave; Independent sample per wave.
Boys ages 5 to 11, equally divided by single-age group per wave.
Reported on a per-wave basis, tracked over time, with cumulative and moving-average measures. Top, middle, and lower-tier items and data on all wishlist items mentioned by at least 2% of kids in any wave. Data will be reported by two and three age breaks: 5-7 vs. 8-11 and/or 5-6, 7-8, 9-11. January wave to include detailed demographic data by age, ethnicity, income, and geography.
For more detail, please see: https://www.thekringlereport.com/the-report
ConsumerQuest, Inc. has been conducting research with kids in the toy industry for more than 25 years. This experience allows the firm to design studies that capture kids’ opinions and desires, while avoiding the pitfalls that may bedevil those less experienced with this target. The ConsumerQuest team knows the toy and gaming industry, understands the importance of excellent sample sourcing, and has a proven track record in respondent screening and questionnaire design to produce results that provide an accurate snapshot of what kids really know, think, and feel.
• Be one of the first three co-funders and quantitatively track kids’ aided awareness and purchase interest in four products that you custom select and specify.
• Be one of the next three co-funders and quantitatively track kids’ awareness and purchase interest in any single product that you custom select and specify.
• Order both the boys and girls reports and get a 20% discount off the second one!